Make up tips for Photographs….. with onslaught of smartphones we always need to look good because someone might whip out a camera!1. Use matte colours shimmers and shines do not photgraph particularly well
2. Groom and fill in your brows it is really important that these are perfect as they frame your face
3. Make sure you choose a good foundation that will match your tan… avoid that white face and bronzed body
4. Use powder….. remember to keep it matte because the shine looks wrong in pics…dewy radiance yes…. shine is a big no no
5. try and apply your make up in natural light!
6. avoid black liner if you want big eyes try using a dark brown shadow on your lash line
7. Always apply black mascara it translates well in a picture