Real Techniques – the Core collection €29 boots (larger stores)
This is what they say:
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
So here is what I think….
- Detailer brush…. Perfect as a lip brush. Or a tear duct area brush. Good precision application
- Pointed Foundation Brush: This is a perfect concealer brush as it is quite small perfect for liquid product. If you were to do your whole face with this brush you would miss the bus no doubt!
- Buffing : Love this as a translucent poweder brus for the temples and also for blending along the jawline
- Contour brush: you can use this equally well with a liquid or powder product although as the bristlesare synthetic you get a great finish with this product with liquid.
All in all a great set well worth the money and I have used them doing freelance with good results! A doddle to clean!
The eye brushes are a great starter kit! Not really suitable for someone with discerning tastes as they are syntheic and are not quite precise enough for me! I did however get them for Glamity Jenny my niece who is a beauty junkie but at 17 has limited funds!
Real techniques …. Really technically great! I used their expert face brush to apply my foundation and I have to say I’m suitably impressed ! first of all it’s under €14! I’ve been using it for a while and I can honestly say that I’m
delighted. It doesn’t quite pip the Shiseido one as the coverage isn’t as full. But the bristles are soft and don’t shed at all! I think it’s fantasic!
So you could potetntially have a full set of amazing brushes at a very good price!